Thank you for your interest in our community as your new apartment home. In order to assist you in making a decision, we have listed below our qualifying criteria. Each applicant must read and sign the criteria guidelines.
Our application will be processed by a third-party application processing company. Your application will be processed without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, color, familial status, or handicap. Please be aware that any false information on your application will be grounds for denial. The criteria that will be used to determine your eligibility for residence are as follows:
• A $50.00 non-refundable application fee is required per residential application.
• A $150.00 non-refundable administration fee is required to secure your apartment. Fee shall become refundable if your application is declined or if you cancel your application with-in 48 hours of submission. AGE
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age (except those protected by familial status).
• All applicants 18 years of age and older must fully complete, date, and sign a separate application.
• All applicants must provide a valid Social Security Number (SSN). Applicants without a SSN are required to submit a valid government-issued photo identification for verification.
RENTAL OR MORTGAGE HISTORY:
• Previous rental history will be reviewed and must exhibit no derogatory references in the last 5 years.
• All debt owed to an apartment community must be satisfied.
• Satisfied or dismissed evictions are considered with proper documentation.
• The gross monthly income of all Lease Holder(s) will be considered jointly, and must equal no less than 2.5 times the monthly market rent amount of the apartment.
• Prior to approval, all income must be verified by obtaining one of the following:
o Copies of last two consecutive payroll check stubs with Year-To-Date total showing two months of employment
o Previous year W-2 or 1099 o Copies of last two consecutive bank/financial statements demonstrating monthly deposits equivalent to 2.5 times the market rent amount o Proof of child and/or spousal support payments
o Proof of social security income, disability or other government income o Proof of retirement or trust fund income
o Current offer letter for income/employment verification o Provide proof of assets that show at least 2.5 times the market rent of the apartment for the lease term
o Self-employed must provide previous year's personal income tax return and two months of personal bank statements as evidence of sufficient income of at least 2.5 times the market rent amount of the apartment. Lease Holder(s) that hold a job that is based mainly off tips, bonuses or commissions will be considered self-employed.
• Students that their income does not meet the requirement will need a qualified cosigner.
• A guarantor will be accepted only for a lack of rental history, lack of credit or not meeting income requirements as stated above.
• Guarantors will not be accepted as a substitute for negative rental or credit history.
• Guarantors will be held responsible for the lease and any other costs incurred on the lease such as damages should the occupying resident(s) default.
• Guarantors must fill out an application and will be subject to application fee(s), rental/mortgage verification, credit and criminal background checks.
• Provide proof of income at 4.0 times the monthly market rent of the apartment (reference income requirements for verifiable income documents).
• Guarantor must complete and sign a lease guaranty agreement if approved.
• Collection accounts exceeding a combined amount of $2,000.00 (excluding student loans and medical debt) will negatively affect the overall scoring, which could result in the denial of the application or an additional deposit may be required.
• Bankruptcy, if not cleared, will negatively affect the overall scoring, which could result in the denial of the application. Bankruptcies must be discharged more than 2 years, and no more than $2,000.00 of unsatisfied judgments and collections outstanding.
• An applicant who has 2 or more misdemeanor charges in the last 5 years will be an automatic denial of the rental application.
• Misdemeanor convictions consisting of but not limited to drugs or domestic violence will be an automatic denial of the rental application.
• Felony convictions consisting of but not limited to crimes against people or property, or involving controlled substances will be an automatic denial of the rental application.
• Registered sex offenders will be an automatic denial of the rental application.
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: 1 Bedroom/3 people maximum; 2 Bedrooms/5 people maximum.
PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS: Resident acknowledges and agrees that Avantic Residential only accepts electronic forms of payment during the term of residency. In addition, all resident notices and communications will be in email form unless specifically required by law.
• $30/month pet rent; $200 refundable pet deposit; and $150-500 non-refundable pet fee.
• Pets must be a minimum of six (6) months old.
• Exotic and poisonous animals are not allowed in the community.
• Pets are limited by breed. The following breeds either full or mixed are restricted and will not be accepted: Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher, Chow, Pit-bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Pit-bull Mix, Husky, Boxer, German Shepherd, Mastiff, Dalmatian, Presa Canario, Stafford Bull Terrier, and Wolf Mix. *Breeds are subject to change without notice*
• Prior to move-in or when a pet is acquired you must provide management with a veterinarian certificate of health with the following information: name, breed, age, weight, shots or vaccinations and spayed/neutered. You must provide a picture of pet(s) for our records.
• A maximum of 2 pets per apartment.
• Pets designated as service animals to accompany a resident with a verifiable disability for specific purposes of aiding that person will not be charged pet fees. All verifiable documents must be provided to management prior to move-in.
*ADDENDUM TO THE APPLICATION: I
ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THE COMMUNITY'S
RENTAL SELECTION CRITERIA. I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I DO NOT MEET THE
COMMUNITY'S RENTAL SELECTION CRITERIA OR IF I FAIL TO ANSWER ANY
QUESTION OR GIVE FALSE INFORMATION THE COMMUNITY MAY REJECT THE
APPLICATION AND RETAIN ALL APPLICATION FEES, ADMINISTRATIVE FEES
AND DEPOSITS AS LIQUIDATED DAMAGES FOR ITS TIME AND EXPENSE AND
TERMINATE MY RIGHT OF OCCUPANCY.
* This document will be digitally acknowledged during your application process.